Instructions for Author
Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence (PR&AI) is a scientific journal co-sponsored by Chinese Association of Automation (CAA), National Research Center for Intelligent Computing System and Institute of Intelligent Machines, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and published by Science Press. The Journal aims to provide a forum for scientists, engineers, technicians who are engaged in this field, as well as teachers and students of related areas from colleges and universities.
The journal publishes high quality, peer-reviewed articles on all important subjects related to pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, intelligent control and intelligent system. It aims to promote the development of information science and technology. The current leading topics are but not limited to:
Pattern Recognition Theory, Methodology and Its Applications
Artificial Intelligence Theory, Methodology and Its Applications
Intelligent Computer Theory and Architecture
Intelligent Computing and Its Applications
Big Data Analysis and Knowledge Discovery
Image Processing, Analysis and Understanding
Computer Vision and Cognitive Computing
Speech Recognition and Synthesis
Natural Language Processing
Emotion Computing and Intelligent Interaction
Robotics and Intelligent Systems
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Granular Computing and Intelligent Decision
Knowledge Engineering and Inference
and other related areas
Requirements of submission
1. The submissions should be original and academically valuable, embodying new viewpoint and opinion, promoting or enriching the research and development in this field, or making research and development achievement with practice value.
2. The submission is required with clear argument, reliable data, convincing conclusion, well arrangement, complete structure and concise text.
3. The authors are required to provide a declaration containing the following contents. The contribution belongs to authors’ own research achievements. The contribution is signed without dispute. All references must be appropriately cited.
4. All authors must sign the Copyright Transfer Agreement before publication.
5. Once submitted, the manuscript must not be submitted or published elsewhere. Once the submission is accepted, use of the content in any form, any language without permission is straightly prohibited. The author should assume responsibility for the contribution.
Submission Processing Specification
1. To maintain a high-quality publication, each submission must go through a rigorous and blind peer-review process.
2. To avoid academic misconduct，such as plagiarism and repetitive publication, the repetition rate inspection will be conducted in the first review process，before acceptance and before publication, respectively. The submission will be rejected if it fails in the inspection.